Do You Like Getting Outdoors and Doing Something Good?
Have You Always Wanted to Get Involved in Your Community?
The Conewango Creek Watershed Association (CCWA) is ALWAYS in need for Volunteers for its many fun events, activities, cleanups, Creek maintenance and monitoring, and other activities.
Who can volunteer? ANYONE. Any age or experience level is welcome! If you have something to offer, we can use you somewhere.
We need volunteers for everything that our organization does. This includes but is not limited to:
- Cleaning up the Creek and its banks
- Trimming downed trees and branches off the Creek
- Removing invasive species such as Japanese Knotweed/Eurasian WaterChestnut
- Cooking/food prep for our Poker Run and other events
- Registering and Checking in people for all our events
- Signing off people from the water at water-based events
- Hauling Canoes/Kayaks for our cleanups and other events
- Use your Pickup Truck for hauling trailers of trash
- Canoe and Kayak paddling for cleanups to pick up trash
- Safety and monitoring at our events
- Parking detail at our events
- Staffing our Tables at Trade Shows and Outdoor Shows
- Volunteer Recruitment
- Member Recruitment
- Office work: Mailings, make phone calls, assemble brochures
- Many, many other volunteer needs
All we ask of everyone is to complete and sign TWO BRIEF FORMS:
1. Volunteer Waiver Form, which is good for the entire year (Jan-Dec). It is available HERE. (Children under 18 must also have the MINOR waiver section completed and signed by their parent.)
Be sure to compete BOTH the CCWA Waiver (both sides) AND the ACA Waiver and return them to us at:
CCWA 4000 Conewango Ave Warren, PA 16365 Phone: 814-726-1441